You have an opportunity to send appeals in electronic form directly to the Chairman of State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Statistics. In this case, the appeal is considered as official.
In this regard, you are kindly requested not to forget the following:
- If you apply as an individual, you need to indicate the last name, middle name, information about the place of residence and state the substance of the appeal. The legal entity's appeal should include its full name, location (postal address) and state the essence of the appeal.
- Please note! It is prohibited to file complaints which contain slander, insults and false denunciations.
- We also want to remind you that your appeal can be declined on the following cases:
- if the content of the appeal is incorrect (using obscene or offensive language, threats, meaningless suggestions and etc.);
- if the text of the appeal contains incomprehensible abbreviations or promotional materials, there are no specific statements, complaints or suggestions.
- Also, it will not be considered the same user’s appeal which contains the question to which the answer was repeatedly provided, except the case when the new arguments or circumstances are provided.
These requirements are established based on the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.